Starting a movie website, creating a film website from scratch is in no way an easy task. That is why ProMovieBlogger is here, to guide you through those perilous waters from inception to implementation. You have the movie website notion, the itch. Now its time to put that itch into action. You probably saw other people doing it and said what the heck, I can do that. You were tired of working for someone else’s movie website and wanted to be your own boss. Starting a movie website can be very simple or very arduous, depending upon the start-up methodology you employ. Starting a website is like starting a business and to do both successfully, you need a well laid out plan and you need to ask yourself these four questions: what am I producing, how am I going to produce it, for how much, and what am I getting out of it?
The remaining posts in the Starting a Movie Website series will help you to answer those questions:
- Starting a Movie Website: Determine its Platform
- Starting a Movie Website: Choosing and Registering a Domain Name
- Starting a Movie Website: Select a Website Host
- Starting a Movie Website: Get Indexed
- Starting a Movie Website: WordPress Plugins
- Starting a Movie Website: Logo and Branding
- Starting a Movie Website: Write Consistently
- Starting a Movie Website: Conclusion
A question for discussion:
- What made you want to start a movie website?
Please feel free to share that story below.